[Bayonne-devel] Common C++

From: Scott Smedley
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Common C++
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:25:19 +1000

Hi,

seems dead & a number of web pages related to Common C++ suffering
from bitrot.

I am using what I believe is the latest release of Common C++
(v1.7.3) & it looks like a number of source code changes are required
to get it to compile with gcc 4.4 on a Fedora 11 system.

I would like to know if there is a CVS (or equivalent) repository
which has these fixes & if not, how I can submit a patch against
the latest version?

Thanks,

Scott. :)