bbdb-user

[BBDB] ChangeLog 2017-10-11: uuids landed in master

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: [BBDB] ChangeLog 2017-10-11: uuids landed in master
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 22:00:42 -0500

I haven't received much feedback for the uuid branch, though it
contained a silly bug.  Yet uuids required a new format for the
database file that could hurt users badly if the code doesn't work
the way it should, in particular if BBDB used to migrate silently to
a new file format.  So as a precaution, BBDB now suggests to make a
backup of the database before migrating.

Now I merged the uuid branch with master, and we will see whether
there are more bugs hiding in this code.

2017-10-11  Roland Winkler  <address@hidden>
        * configure.ac: Use it.