bbdb-user

Re: BBDB and twinkle

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: BBDB and twinkle
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 16:18:10 -1000

I do something like this which uses Google Voice. It's pretty
easy on Termux with Android. It's a bit more complex with
Linux on a laptop or desktop but it does work quite nicely,
although it's fragile and subject to Google's change without
notice to their UI.

Some surprising things can be done with BBDB 3.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

- Via GNU/Linux/Emacs/Gnus/BBDB