beta-xlogmaster

NOTICE:Managed Protection Account.

From: address@hidden
Subject: NOTICE:Managed Protection Account.
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:29:51 +0900

              Amazon.com Logo

Dear amazon.com costumer,

 We regret to inform you that your Amazon account could be suspended if  you  don't resolve your problems.

Due to recent activity, inclu! ding pos sible unauthorized listings, we have temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us to investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may have been taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have been tampered with, please contact our Live Help team so that we can provide additional information and work with you to resolve this issue.

You can reach the Account Theft Live Help team by clicking the "Security Center" link located below on this page You will have to complete the form below and you will receive our email in 12 hours after clicking "Sign In" link:
http://update.amazon.com/?sahj=wqyyy&sas=w377sahsa&id=34786837dhd
 Complete the form below , with all your corect information wroted by you las time you changed / updated or maked ! your acount .

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to Amazon.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
Amazon, Inc.

Verify your identity

All information is required and is kept confidential in accordance with amazon.com Privacy Policy.