beta-xlogmaster

Euromillion Loteria Español !!!!

From: lotto postmaster
Subject: Euromillion Loteria Español !!!!
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:29:32 +0100

Euromillion Loteria Español
Paseo De La Castellana  15-89, 28008 Madrid.  Spain
Branch.
Ref. Nº: ES/007/05/12/MAD.  Batch. Nº:
GHT/2907/333/05.

                        YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.
    We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held on 20th February, 2006. This is a millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not
need to buy ticket to enter for it. Your email address attached   to ticket
star number (4-5) drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers 3-19-26-49-50 which
consequently won the draw in the Second category.

You   have been approved for the star prize of EUR 667,248.26. (Six Hundred And
Sixty Seven Thousand, Two Hundred and Forty Eight Euros. Twenty Six Cents).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!    You are advised to keep this winning very confidential
until you receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance
to you. This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may
tell as we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name, Home
and Office Telephone & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket
number, reference numbers and amount won information for processing of your
winning fund to our registered claim agent in address below.

Paramount Trust Agency.
Mr. John Walter.
Address: Avenida de America 24
Madrid Spain.
E-mail: address@hidden

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 7th of March, 2006. Please
note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote
your reference number and batch number in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address  do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations. Best regards,
Mrs. Emily Simon, Lottery coordinator.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity  to whom
or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or  copying is strictly
prohibited. The sender accepts no liability for the  improper transmission of
this communication nor for any delay
in its  receipt.