bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] Re: on cuoyj

From: Tiina Shimek
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] Re: on cuoyj
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:20:42 -0700

Bes d t S p elli p ng Wa b tche n s

RO x LEX
C v ARTIER
BR r EITLING
B a VLGARI
OM e EGA
PAT f EK Phil q ippe and ma k ny ot v her

Ha q ndba n gs & P r urse f s, N g eckt l ies, T o IFF n ANY & CO Je j werl t y

O z rde z r TO m DA n Y and sa n ve 2 n 5 % http://spoofrtyvideo.com

,

,

,

like this to Bilbo. Is that the person you are taking us to now? they
asked. Couldnt you find someone more easy-tempered? Hadnt you better
explain it all a bit clearer?-and so on.
Yes it certainly is! No I could not! And I was explaining very
carefully, answered the wizard crossly. If you must know more, his
name is Beorn. He is very strong, and he is a skin-changer.