bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] sandcastle weave

From: Moses White
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] sandcastle weave
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:28:05 +0800

_--_Marsilii Ficini, Theologiaplatonica, sive de animarum immortalitate,
Florentine, per Ant. The Archimedes belonging to the Bishop of Padua.
It is evidently a slip of the memory on Leonardos part.
20 pounds of Germanblue, at one ducat the pound lire 80 S d60 pounds of white,
S. are prints from the valuable notes in thatpublication, the MS.
Memorandum to Maestro Lionardo to have .
On the increase of the Nile, a small book by Aristotle.
omnia latine, interpreteAverroe, Venetiis 1483_ (first Latin edition).
The character of the writing howeverdoes not favour this hypothesis, and still
less the contents.
Henceforth it were well torouse thyself from sleep. XXV: A Monsieur Lyonard
Peintre du Roypour Amboyse_.
On Thursday I took 1 florin for my own spending. The movement of the waters in
the Euripus howeverwas to a few of them a puzzling problem. and Iwill settle
the business of Piero so that . : _Architronito e una macchina difino rame,
invenzlon d Archimede_ (see _Saggio_, p.
Impresso in Ascoli in casa del reverendo misserPascale