bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] choral call

From: Nathaniel Esposito
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] choral call
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:11:38 +0600

Dear Sirs,

We glad to present you our new Mx-man Product

With Revolutionary Formula INSIDE

It helps gainup your penis upto 4-5INCHES in very short period.

What are you waiting for? Just go and try it!

More info you can get at http://bernicet.com

Not great, and there were plenty of details still to be worked out, but it
looked okay.
Don't you think so, Paul?
Moving caused the band of fire below his waist and in his legs to sink in
deeper, cinching his legs like belts studded with hot, inward-pointing spikes.