bibledit-development

Re: [be] Bibledit for Windows patched source files

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit for Windows patched source files
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:55:26 +0200

All windows patches that you sent have now been applied. And the
windows.h/cpp has been renamed to window.h/cpp. Hopefully this does not
cause another clash somewhere.

About the command line helper functions to be added to
tiny_utilities.cpp, pls. if you like open a task for that so it will be
done eventually. Right now I am very busy on the usfm2osis converter,
and there are lots of other taks still open and to be done.

The fix for the high CPU usage due to the string comparisons was
included, and should be operational. It reduced CPU usage on my system
considerably.

Teus.