bibledit-development

[be] [task #8019] store stylesheet in easily readable and editable forma

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8019] store stylesheet in easily readable and editable format
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:41:48 +0000

Update of task #8019 (project bibledit):

stylesheet in easily readable and editable format

Follow-up Comment #6:

Thank you for the response, and sorry for responding late.

Trying to gather the main points for change from your post, it seems that
these are the ones:

1. A stylesheet in easily readable and editable form is rather to be chosen
than exporting to Paratext format.

My response: I agree that the sqlite db format is not user friendly, and will
modify it so it becomes an xml file. Apart from that the Paratext format is
too limited to contain the various style options that bibledit has, so that,
when saving into that format, information gets lost.

2. Easy switching of styles for the various printout needs.

My response: This is already possible with the File / Styles / Stylesheet /
Switch option in the menu.

3. Styles names, if these could agree to the ones used in the Paratext
stylesheet.

My response: Most of these names already the same, but if you'd like to have
correction made on that, pls. submit a bug report.

Thanks for your input.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8019>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/