bibledit-development

Re: [be] Bibledit 3.8 compile error under Ubuntu 9.04 (64bit only?)

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit 3.8 compile error under Ubuntu 9.04 (64bit only?)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:18:14 +0200

Thanks for the link to the description of possible shell access. I've
asked the Savannah administrators for such shell access. Whether 64 bit
machines are offered remains to be seen. Hopefully they do. Or perhaps
they have 64 bit machines only. And, BTW, this email is written on a 64
bit machine, only that the OS is 32 bits.

Teus.