bibledit-development

[be] BE 4.0: Import of zipped files for Bible books

From: Wolfgang Stradner E
Subject: [be] BE 4.0: Import of zipped files for Bible books
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:06:25 +0100

Hi Teus,

Created a new Bible with BE and wanted to import books. I remember this worked in the past from zipped files, but I could not find a way to do this any more. I had to unzip the file, and then I could import the books. Is the import of books to Bibles from zipped files (e.g. PT backups) still an option, or has this feature be abandoned?

Greetings
Wolfgang