biborb-general

[biborb-general] problem avec biborb

From: Djamé Seddah
Subject: [biborb-general] problem avec biborb
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:43:04 +0100

Hello,
I was unable to make the 1.3.3 rc1 version of biborb to work so I end up using the 1.2.2 and it looked like it works
but whenever I try to import a existing file I get this error :
Cannot process XSLT document [2]: XML parser error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)

this file is at http://www.loria.fr/~seddah/bibtest.bib

so I tried to update the db copying the file into the bibs/mybib directory, I clicked update
and it shows

   BibORB: didier

     Statistiques

Nombre d'articles disponibles:  *976*
Articles consultables:  *21*

then I clicked on Print all

and I get :
Cannot process XSLT document [2]: XML parser error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)

the faulty line is the 72 of xslt_processor.php

So I'm still trying to get work this version but I really would like to succed on the last one

can someone help me ?

alhtough, I'm really not a newcommer using linux and stuff, I'm new in setting apache and php so allmost everything is default config from Mandrake

here's my version     numbers :

php-ini-4.3.4-1mdk
apache2-mod_php-2.0.48_4.3.4-1mdk
libphp_common432-4.3.4-4mdk