biborb-general

[biborb-general] BibORB - PHP5

From: Christoph Friese
Subject: [biborb-general] BibORB - PHP5
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:38:19 -0000

Hi,

I just tried to use BibORB on a Windows Server with Apache 2 and PHP5. The
first thing I noticed was
the missing of php_xslt.dll in this installation. PHP5 uses php_xsl.dll
instead. I found a bugfix for this
here
  http://alexandre.alapetite.net/doc-alex/xslt-php4-php5/index.en.html

BibORB runs, but unfortunately I can't import, export or add new entries.

When I add a new entry I receive the following error:
  Error: compilation error: file file:///D%3A/WWW/biborb/ element output
  Error at line 64 of file xslt_processor.php
  PHP 5.0.4 (WINNT)
  BibORB 1.3.3 (14 May 2005)

When I try to import a bibtex file, I get
  Error: Undefined offset: 1
  Error at line 264 of file PARSEENTRIES.php
  PHP 5.0.4 (WINNT)
  BibORB 1.3.3 (14 May 2005)

Do someone has a solution for this problem?

Best regards,
  Christoph

______

Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Friese

Laboratory for Micro-optics
Department of Microsystems Engineering – IMTEK
University of Freiburg
Georges-Köhler-Allee 102
79110 Freiburg
Germany