biborb-general

[biborb-general] BibORB 1.3.3 with PHP5/Apache2/Linux

From: SASAKI Takashi
Subject: [biborb-general] BibORB 1.3.3 with PHP5/Apache2/Linux
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:26:07 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I installed BibORB on my Linux box with Apache2 and PHP5.
As XSL/XSLT feature was changed in PHP5, BibORB 1.3.3
doesn't work as is. I looked into this ML archive and
found that Christoph Friese reported that he experienced
almost the same trouble as me in Mar. 20.

Today I also report my workaround.

In xsl/search_entry.xsl, change

    <xsl:output method="txt" />

    <xsl:output method="text" />

since the value of 'method' attribute should be one of
'text', 'html' or 'xml'.

In the report by Christoph, he used wrapper class
http://alexandre.alapetite.net/doc-alex/xslt-php4-php5/index.en.html .
Since BibORB has wrapper code by itself,
it seems to work without the wrapper class above.

I thought this post should be sent to biborb-devel but
I posted to biborb-general after Christoph.

Best regards,
Takashi SASAKI

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden
phone: +81-80-6552-8138
facsimile: +81-727-85-5144

P.S.
I work for an university and a library and use Japanese and Thai,
so I am interested in i18n as well.