biborb-general

[biborb-general] New shopping new life

From: Paul Martinelli
Subject: [biborb-general] New shopping new life
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:58:33 -0800 (PST)

Member:260.00EUR
Minox DC1..
Now:301.00EUR
Member:289.00EUR
Sony HDV ..
Now:1,370.00EUR
Member:1,254.00EUR
Hello friend
  We are an international trading company. There are most kinds of electronic products on our website, such as motorcycles, tv, notebooks, phones, psp, projectors, gps, dvd, dv, dc, mp3/4, musical instruments, toys, watches and so on. We can offer quality goods with reasonable price. When you have time, welcome to visit our website and contact us. Thanks.
Our website is: ((   www.youpwtr.com   ))
Mail: ((address@hidden))
MSN: ((address@hidden))