bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Re: poEdit binaries with Right To Left (RTL) and GTK2 suppo

From: Abbas Izad
Subject: [linuxiran] Re: poEdit binaries with Right To Left (RTL) and GTK2 support available
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:49:04 +0000

Dear friends,

Is there anybody kind enough to list and make a package of Persian supported unicode fonts? This could be suggested to be included in major distros as well as indivitual free softwares. I like to hear your constructive opinions and suggestions. Is there any font guru out there to help us out?

Sincerely

/Abbas

On Thursday 03 July 2003 13:36, Abbas Izad wrote:
> I have several hundreds of Arabic, Persian and other unicodes fonts! I am
> safe on the font front.
> Rgds Abbas

I understand, I did not have time to try until now. When poEdit problem is
fixed, if you require it, we can packages all your fonts for major distros.

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/