bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Fwd:

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: [linuxiran] Fwd:
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:30:34 +0430

Due to lack of RH 9, I am not able to answer this question. I am also not
sure about the question, as the layout is supposed to change to RTL after
choosing Farsi.

Can anybody with RH 9 help here?

Thanks,
Arash

Date: Friday 04 July 2003 07:11
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

I'v installed FarsiKDE on RH 9.
First it didn't work and when I
set it to Farsi and relog,it reverted to English,Now I copied some files
 from RH 8 to make the RH language utillity accept Farsi.But
when I set it to Farsi almost all the programs and
window managers,become
negative(all must be in left goes to right)and side image of Kmenu goes
 right,and the heads of Items go to left,
What can I do to correct this?
Sincerely
address@hidden