bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Automate filling a form by Lynx.

From: Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Automate filling a form by Lynx.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:37:39 +0000

I wanna to fill a form that is located in the web and I have not access to it's source,such as google search form.
Arash Zeini wrote:
On Tuesday 12 August 2003 14:05, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:

Hi All
I wanna to know that How can I automate filling a form then pressing
submit button then click on a link and continue this action?
I hear that lynx can be programmed by macros.
I read it's manual But I couldn't find any help.

You should not need macro programming for this purpose. Use some sort of
server side programming. Like Perl as Zoup said.

Arash

--
                '''
(O O)