bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Re: [Hamayeshe Nasbe Linux] Salam

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: [linuxiran] Re: [Hamayeshe Nasbe Linux] Salam
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- Payam Taravati <address@hidden> wrote:
> Salam .
>
> bebakhshid 1 soal dashtam ,
> fargh in Linux ha bah chieh .

Oh, what a quetion,

1.They are there to give us options. We can chose
there is no monopoly.

2. Mostly in their surface and installation methods(OS
or other softwares), I am a redhat user and I have no
problem using Debian. And I can become familiar with
its specifications so soon, there is not much
difference.

3. Their package they collected in their distribution
(Redhat one of the worst in number of packages).

4.Their package readiliness from program developers
and companies (Redhat one of the best).

Any way they are all more convenient to use, and they
are OUR operating systems. YES I THINK GNU/LINUX IS
MINE TOO, A FEEL THAT OTHER OS USERS CAN'T HAVE, I
WILL CHEER-UP  WITH ITS GLORIES AND WILL BECOME
WORRIED IN ITS BAD NEWS.

GNU project is more than a software project, it has a
community and it has made its culture. and absolutely
it have made GNU/Linux.

regards,
Kaveh

=====
The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.
                -- John Kenneth Galbraith