bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Normal user's access to halt/reboot

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Normal user's access to halt/reboot
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:49:50 -0400

I installed SuSE from scratch and I have to tell you the FTP install was a
pain in the ass. But I guess it was a server problem because now the new rpms
I install using YAST download pretty fast.
And by the way by greatest I mean an easy to use and install / bug free
desktop distro which is great for people switching from other operating
systems.