bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] any tux songs?

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] any tux songs?
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:26:04 -0500

Okay, I know everyone has been itching for a really bad song,
written in ten minutes, and recorded in less than twenty, about
the new kernel, so here it is:

http://groundstate.ca/twopointsix.ogg

Of course this was done wholly with free software:
Mandrake cooker
kernel 2.6-test9 courtesy of Olivier Blin
audacity 1.2.0pre3
a crappy intel sound card
an expensive condenser mic
a roland Sound Canvas MIDI module and an Evolution controller

Now if only I could get my Quattro working and learn to play keys
a bit better, I would wet my pants...

Austin