bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Redhat 9 to Debian Sarge Migration

From: Mohsen Basirat
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Redhat 9 to Debian Sarge Migration
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Farid
I Never use Redhat anymore because :
-There's no free and bugfix update avaliable for
redhat
-Poor package management System
-No Free ISO CDs Avaliable
-No Integrated and Easy to use Management system
if you instead to using Commercial Linux Distros
use NOVEL SUSE it really better than REDHAT's
but i you want true Linux Distor that you enjoy it all
the time use Debian.i use it in varius envrionment and
even real DATA CENTER envrionment without any hassel
with good package management and update system you
have
everything you need all the times

--- "Hossein S. Zadeh" <address@hidden>