bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: IT/Linux Education Centers for Women in Iran?

From: Michelle Konzack
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: IT/Linux Education Centers for Women in Iran?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:52:57 +0100

Am 2007-03-10 13:58:17, schrieb Iman Darabi:
> but what about  iran  ,  have you been there  ... ?
> i'm collegian (Mashhad uni) , studying  computer  ...
> can you  believe that more than  75% of my software engineering class are
> womens ?
> can you believe that half of my computer architecture class are womens ?
> BTW :
> if you don't know , so let me tell you know that 60% of iran's collegian are
> womens .
> can't you believe ? so come and see ...

Is your University in Tehran?  I was in Khoy and it seems  there not.
I think it depends on the region where you are.

And if I see, HOW iranien girls/women are carry there head-scarf...

If I do in Khoy the same as in Tehran, I become stoned!
Women in Tehran are more "free" and they have more courage!

Iran is very big and it is very different!

Oh and yes, I was several times in Iran, visited many Cities and Places
so I have considered to live between Turkey and Iran.  I had already
written that my Father was from Erçec/Turkey and my Madar from Khoy.

Here in Europe is nothing which can give me something... maybe a little
bit money more then in Iran or Turkey but thats all.  I have no friends
here and I am alone.

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)