bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Error when using bongo and color-theme-select

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Error when using bongo and color-theme-select
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:46:30 -0700

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Dieter Deyke <address@hidden> writes:
>> Nevertheless, in my normal emacs environment (with my .emacs loaded) I
>> still cannot use color-theme-select:
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid face" custom-face-tag)
>
> [...]
>
>> but I am way too lazy to try to find out what command in my .emacs
>> causes that.  Is it obvious to you what is happening here?
>
> Try loading the `cus-edit' library.

Hey, I can make errors change into other errors :-( After loading
cus-edit and doing color-theme-select I get:

face-attribute: Invalid face: zenburn-foreground

But don't waste your time on this, color-theme-select is not important
that to me.

--
Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden