bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] bongo-sprinkle-until-saturated pops up the playlist

From: Anthony Chaumas-Pellet
Subject: [bongo-devel] bongo-sprinkle-until-saturated pops up the playlist
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:07:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've just run into bongo-sprinkle and related; I'm liking these
functions, so they'll probably supersede random-playback-mode for me
(I haven't really checked the whole 'track selection and marks' thing
yet, though).

I do have a gripe with bongo-sprinkle-until-saturated, though. The
playlist buffer is popped up every time a new track is played,
creating a new window in the process (especially annoying when
there are already two or three windows around).

I gather bongo-sprinkle-until-saturated is supposed to work for 'add
random tracks from library without any prompting', so I don't see why
the playlist buffer should be displayed in the foreground.

Assuming there is indeed no rationale behind this behaviour, adding
(save-window-excursion) to bongo-sprinkle-until-saturated should do
the trick.

Thanks!
Anthony Chaumas-Pellet