bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] VLC backend - Playlist left gutter "pause" icon showing.

From: 'Mash
Subject: [bongo-devel] VLC backend - Playlist left gutter "pause" icon showing.
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:46:43 +0100

emacs-snapshot 1:20090717-1
bongo.el 13-Jul-2009 18:55

Just noticed that I am not seeing the pause icon in the left gutter (in Bongo
Playlist) when I hit pause.
It remains as the play icon even though Bongo has paused the player.

If you have a chance can you check it out, not a big issue but a strange one.
But I believe this was working before with the older bongo.el, I don’t have a
copy of the older one.

Thanks

'Mash

---
Sola fida, Sola Gratia, Soli Deo gloria!