bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] relax bootleg

From: Mabel Estes
Subject: [bothans-dev] relax bootleg
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 06:33:32 -0400

Hugh Barton came up into the hills to visit his affianced kin.
I want him to begin to make a name for himself before Idie. She came in on members of her family, one afternoon, inthe kitchen at Dixieland. Fems, flowers, potted plants, presents and guests arriving.
His thin black hair, fine spun, was fannedlightly from its elegance by a wantoning breeze.
They loafed along the Battery, along the borders of ruined Camelot. We oughtnt to treat the poor kid like that.
He looked greedily at wrought-iron gateways; the old lust of hischildhood for iron-scraps awoke. Hugh Barton came up into the hills to visit his affianced kin.
Those are old Southern mansions, said Eugene, reverently.
Theyve let the place run down, said Malvin.
His audience sat on the turf of the encirclingbanks.
Im going to be a well man after this, said Gant. After that, of course, hecontinued with a spacious carelessness, he may travel for a yearor so. For him, the sun was a lordlylamp to light him on his grand adventuring. The innocent childrenof Altamonts schools were the mute illustrations of that voice.
Hefastened on Eliza a keen penetrating stare that discomposed her.
The waitress shivered: he moulded sand over herlegs and hips, until she was half buried. Thetranquil, incessant thunder of the sea made in them a lonely music.
Some day youll see me, and you wont evenknow me. She would be generous, but she would bemistress. She hadspent the afternoon hissing loudly. Eugene stood waiting on the road above, behind an obscuring wall oftrees. She had returned to Altamont in May, from her last singingengagement.
Do you blame me fornot wanting that damned old woman around?
Tell him who you are, Villa, said Doc Hines.
Sleep that knits up the ravelld sleave of care.
Hugh Barton came up into the hills to visit his affianced kin.
Well, for G-g-gods sake, said Luke after a moment.
He belonged, perhaps, to an older and simpler race of men:he belonged with the Mythmakers.
She gave him a full baggy clowns suit, of green linen.
She must have saved up for the last six months.
Rockham, and all the words,accordingly, had been written for Dr. In a moment, she added tenderly:Poor old papa! The innocent childrenof Altamonts schools were the mute illustrations of that voice. The land had grown dry and yellow in the enervation ofthe summer.
Hugh Barton came up into the hills to visit his affianced kin. Then, full of penitent laughter, she added:Thats a shame!
They would spend thenight at the Battery Hill. Itsunaccustomed faith, its abiding tranquillity, puzzled and disturbedthe Gants.