bouquins-dev

[Bouquins-dev] CONGRATULATIONS

From: Prize award Dept .
Subject: [Bouquins-dev] CONGRATULATIONS
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:30:31 +0100

EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
WINNERS/PRIZE AWARD
NOTIFICATION.
AVENUE DE TERVUEREN 35/37 B-1040 BRUXELLES.

Ref. Number: 213/4356/66
Batch ID: 13/5260/HL
Pin Number: 100 768 5437

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the EURO STAKES
(EUL)LOTTERY euro
lottery programs held on the 31st of July,2005. This promotional program takes
place every
Summer(Yearly)with participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000
company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over
the world, the lottery sponsored by leading Software Companies
in Europe and America in
promoting awareness and patronage of their
software packages.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
0767--45363763--254 with serial number 2015--05
drew lucky numbers 44-
5647-567 which consequently won in the 3rd category. You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay of 1,500,000.00 euros(One Million,
Five hundred thousand euros)
in cash credited to your file with the
Ref. Number: DH/4167/05
and Batch Number:13/5260/HL.

This is from a
total cash prize of 18.000.000.00(Eighteen million Euros)shared among
the Twelve
international winners in this category. Due to mix up of
some numbers and names we ask that you
keep your winning information
confidential until your claims have been processed and your money

remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocol in order to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some
participants. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in
our next
year 36 million euro international lottery.

To file for
your claims please contact our financial agent;

Name: Mr Anold Benji
International Remmittance/Credit unit
Facility Management Region
(Abbey Trust Finance and Securities) Amsterdam,
Netherlands.
TEL:+31-649-206-007
FAX: +31-847-306-039
Email: address@hidden

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 15th of November,
2005 thereafter all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next
stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications
endevour to quote your Pin numbers in all first
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of
address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations!! Once more
from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is
automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,