bouquins-dev

[Bouquins-dev] Re:Agents Wanted.

From: Walter Riley
Subject: [Bouquins-dev] Re:Agents Wanted.
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:45:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

How are you, my name is Walter Riley. I own a company that sells Italian
,English, Chinese and African textile and fabric materials in London. We have
been expanding our clientele to the United States and Canada and have gotten
some clients over there. We are looking for a trustworthy representative in USA
and CANADA that can help as a link between us and our clients in both
Countries. We saw your email on freebies.com and I would like to know if you
are interested in working with us on part time basis.

NORTON  TEXTILES & FABRICS needs a book-keeper or representative in
the US and CANADA so I would like to know if you will like to work on line from
home
and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job if you have
any.

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
The company produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and
traditional costumes. We have clients we supply on a weekly basis in the United
States and Canada, and my clients make payments for our supplies every week in
money orders and Bank Cheques.

We have problems cashing the money orders and cheques here as it takes about
three months to get the money orders cashed. Therefore, we urgently need
someone in the United States and Canada to work as our company representative
and in the process assist us in processing the payments from our clients. We
are willing to pay you 10% of what comes to you weekly from the proceed of our
sale. The payments come mostly by money order and you can cash it and deduct
your 10% while you send the remainder by moneygram money transfer to our
company. The higher payments will have to be paid and cleared through a Company
Corporate account. I am attaching a copy of an application form with this email
which you can fill and return back...

Please get back to me if you are interested in this job offer so that I can let
you know more details as regards the job. Please check our website for more
information: www.impetraders.com.  Please get back to me on  or better still
call me on my cell
011447709895532.

Thanks in this regards and looking forward to a fruitful relationship.

WALTER  RILEY.

Hereunder is the Application Form.

APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME………………………… SURNAME………………………………
ADDRESS……………………………………………………………………………..
CITY…………………………………….. STATE…………………………………..
ZIP CODE……………………………….. COUNTRY……………………………...
PHONE NUMBER (S) ………………………………………
………………………………………
GENDER…………………………….. MARITAL STATUS……………………..
AGE………………………………….. NATIONALITY………………………….
Driver's licence ID ………………………….

ATTESTATION
According to how you have been briefed earlier. You are required to receive
payment on behalf of the above-mentioned firm. You are to deduct 10% of all
funds processed on a particular order & forward the balance payment via Western
Union or Money Gram to any of the companies’ regional warehouses that will be
given to you later.
You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue
this job. So as to terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict.
In agreement to this kindly append signature below.

SIGNED.