[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bug binutils/17329] Error: PC relative branch to label <foo> which is n
[Bug binutils/17329] Error: PC relative branch to label <foo> which is not in the instruction space
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:25:37 +0000
--- Comment #3 from Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> ---
* Compiling with -Os -g2 (original test) : fails
* Compiling with just -Os : works
* Compiling with just -g2 : works
* Compiling with -O2 -g2 : fails
* Compiling with -O2 : works
Summary: it's the combination of an optimization flag (-O) with debugging
symbols (-g) that fails.
So, after all, maybe it's more a gcc issue than a binutils issue?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.