[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:04:14 +1200
An attachment called (WORM_SOBIG.F) in an email that appears
to have been sent from your email address to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
contained the virus (WORM_SOBIG.F), which has been deleted.
If you do not believe you were the actual sender, the Klez virus is
likely to be the culprit. The Klez virus works by forging the 'From'
address inside the virus infected email, which means you can receive a
virus alert from Xtra even if you are not necessarily the actual sender.
Information on Xtra's anti-virus email filter:
More on the Klez virus:
Help with filtering anti-virus email alerts from Xtra:
Help with removing a virus from your computer:
If you have any other questions, please forward this email along with
your enquiry to email@example.com
- Virus Alert,
- Virus Alert, viruswall, 2003/08/22
- Virus Alert, postmaster, 2003/08/22
- Virus Alert, Administrator, 2003/08/22
- Virus Alert, postmaster, 2003/08/23
- Virus Alert, Norton_AntiVirus_Gateways, 2003/08/27
- Virus Alert, Administrator, 2003/08/28
- Virus Alert, interscan, 2003/08/29