[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:04:10 -0700
Gnus/5.1008 (Gnus v5.10.8) Emacs/21.4 (gnu/linux)
Jim Hyslop <email@example.com> writes:
> I get the impression dirent.h and ndir.h are both obsolete.
No, dirent.h is standardized here:
ndir.h is obsolete and has been obsolete for years.
Sounds like CVS is supplying its own ndir.h just for Microsoft software.
If it could supply its own dirent.h instead, that'd be a win, since
everyone else could simply include <dirent.h>. We could have a gnulib
dirent.h module that would supply the substitute.
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Derek R. Price, 2006/07/07
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Jim Hyslop, 2006/07/07
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT,
Paul Eggert <=
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Jim Hyslop, 2006/07/10
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Paul Eggert, 2006/07/10
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Derek R. Price, 2006/07/10
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Paul Eggert, 2006/07/11
- Re: AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Derek R. Price, 2006/07/11
- Re: [bug-gnulib] AC_HEADER_DIRENT, Bruno Haible, 2006/07/11