[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: bug#25390: Segfault with sed 4.3

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: bug#25390: Segfault with sed 4.3
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 22:12:02 -0800
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.5.1

Norihiro Tanaka wrote:
I wrote two additional patches for dfa.  First, derive number of
allocation from not argument but number of state in transition table
allocation.  Second, melt down dfastate() into build_state().  Now, I
think that there do not have to be separated.

Thanks, I installed those two patches into Gnulib.

I also wrote a simple test, but the issue are not always caused, as it
depends on state of memory.  Should we rely to complate the test on

Yes, I expect the 'sed' folks would prefer the test to use valgrind. You can look at testsuite/invalid-mb-seq-UMR.sh for an example of a test that does that.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]