- In the first usecase, booting my gnumach version with an only cpu, the booting stops just after start.I tried to comment the acpi_setup()
call, which starts the cpu enumeration, but It isn't the cause.
Debugging the code with GDB, I also discard problems with start_other_cpus() call, or in the lapic memory reserve in extra_setup().
I attach a screenshot with the crash in this usecase.
- In the second usecase, the system seems to crash after enable the 3rd processor.
Debugging the code, I found this situation:
- The 2nd cpu fails meanwhile try to enable PGE bit in CR4, during paging configuration.
- The 1st cpu fails together the second, but I didn't find the point
- The 3rd cpu continues its configuration, but fails after call to slave_main()
I attach another screenshot with the crash in this usecase
Can you help me to investigate these issues?