[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


From: Jeffrey Philpott
Subject: Lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:16:52 +0100
User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (X11/20041103)


I'm enclosing here the problems I'm experiencing at the moment, with the attached files which I sent to Mats Bengtsson. Perhaps there is an answer somewhere :-)

Greetings Jeffrey


I'm trying to set a songbook using lilypond-book, or rather lilypond-book-snapshot. (Lilypond-Snapshot 2.4.2 on Debian Sarge) and am having a few problems with the output:

1. Because the songbook is also for children, all songs are set to 23pt, which just appear as a mess on the output (notes and text font). If I use 20pt. no problems, perfect output. I tried changing ec-fonts to the newer version of 1.0.11, but that gave a mess for every size, so I'm back to 1.0.7 again. (23pt. worked in 2.2)

LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, ngerman, nohyphena
tion, loaded.
Document Class: book 2001/04/21 v1.4e Standard LaTeX document class
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/lilypond/feta20.tex)) (./liederbuch_berlin_gesamt.aux)
(./lily-318102328.tex (/usr/share/texmf/tex/lilypond/lilyponddefs.tex
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/lilypond/lily-ps-defs.tex))) (./lily-1801014792.tex)
[1] (./lily-499680191.tex) [2] (./lily-543712716.tex) (./lily-567472562.tex)
[3] (./lily-173173473.tex
Underfull \vbox (badness 2277) has occurred while \output is active [4])
[5] (./liederbuch_berlin_gesamt.aux) )
(see the transcript file for additional information)
Output written on liederbuch_berlin_gesamt.dvi (5 pages, 123124 bytes).
Transcript written on liederbuch_berlin_gesamt.log.
address@hidden:~/daten/latex/out$ dvips -Ppdf -u+lilypond.map -u+ec-mftrace.map liederbuch_berlin_gesamt.dvi This is dvips(k) 5.92b Copyright 2002 Radical Eye Software (www.radicaleye.com)
' TeX output 2005.03.23:2101' -> liederbuch_berlin_gesamt.ps
<bbad153f.enc><texps.pro><special.pro>. <ecbx10.pfa><ecrb10.pfa><cmr10.pfb>
<ecbx12.pfa><feta-nummer12.pfa><feta23.pfa><cmbx10.pfb>[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
% \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\input titledefs.tex








$\odot $ Cymbeln werden jeweils auf den ersten Taktteil angeschlagen







\version "2.4.0"
#(set-global-staff-size 23)
#(set-default-paper-size "a4")

\header {
        title = "1. Schnee - Sterne"
        opus = "Maria Schüppel"
        tagline = "Liederbuch Berlin"

\layout {
        \context {
        \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
        indent = 0.000 \mm 
        pagenumber = "no" 

\score {
        \relative b'
        \set Staff.autoBeaming = ##f
        \set Staff.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-4 . 4)
        \key d \major
        \time 6/4
        \clef treble
        \partial 4
        fis4 | a2. fis4 d4 fis4 | a2 a4 fis d fis |
        a2 a4 b2 b4 | a2. r4 r4
        \bar ":|"
        \partial 4
        r | b2 a4 fis2 a4 | b2 a4 fis2. | b2 a4 fis2 a4 | b2 a4 fis2. | a2. 
fis2 e4 | fis2.
        r4 r
        \bar "|."
        \override LyricText #'font-series = #'bold
        Die Schnee -- ster -- ne aus wei -- ter Fer -- ne, die ka -- men jüngst 
da -- her,
        Win -- ter hat sie fest -- ge --  macht, o wie schön die wei -- ße 
Pracht, o hel -- ler Schnee!

        \override LyricText
          #'font-series = #'bold
        die Schnee -- ster -- ne aus wei -- ter Fer -- ne, vom Nor -- den ü -- 
bers Meer.
%       linewidth = 170.000 \mm
%       topmargin = 1\cm
%       leftmargin = 2\cm
%       bottommargin = 1\cm

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]