[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: missing term in Icking glossary

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: missing term in Icking glossary
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:41:45 -0700

On 14-Jul-05, at 4:15 AM, M. den Teuling wrote:

Christian Mondrup suggested to me to report a missing term in the gossary : tenuto. I had the term myself forgotten even in Dutch, and so I really missed it. Its opposite staccato is present. If there is a term (in Dutch or English or whatsoever) for the decrescendo sign > applied to one note it is missing too

Thanks. I believe the term for > applied to one note is accent, which is present in
the glossary.

I've added an entry for tenuto, but I don't know how to write it in other language. Could
anybody help?

Italian, english: tenuto.

ES - Spanish
F - French
D - German
NL - Dutch
DK - Danish
S - Swedish
FI - Finnish

- Graham

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]