[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems with number font handling in time signatures etc lilypond
Re: Problems with number font handling in time signatures etc lilypond 2.12.1
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:52:24 +0200
2009/6/18 Bernard Hurley <address@hidden>:
> I an running lilypond 2.12.1 on Ubuntu 9.04. Thime signatures do not use the
> lilypond font but instead substitute another font from my machine. (Which one
> seems to depend on what I have installed!).
Greetings (and sorry for the delay),
- uninstall LilyPond using synaptic
- delete the hidden directory .lilypond-fonts (or something like that)
in your home directory
- go to lilypond.org/web/install and download the latest 2.13.*
version (for the correct architecture, i.e. most likely x86
- install it by opening a terminal and typing "
sudo sh ./lilypond-*-.sh
- test again and see if the problem is still there? (if it is, please
send a minimal .ly example that demonstrates the problem)
Thanks for your help.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Re: Problems with number font handling in time signatures etc lilypond 2.12.1,
Valentin Villenave <=