[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: no output when LilyPond is run from the command-line

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: no output when LilyPond is run from the command-line
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:25:41 -0800 (PST)

Colin Hall-3 wrote
> Colin Hall writes:
>> Colin Hall writes:
>>> Eluze writes:
>>>> Am 15.02.2013 17:40, schrieb Phil Holmes:
>>>>> "Eluze" <

> eluzew@

> > wrote in message 
>>>>> news:

> address@hidden

> ...
>>>>>> if in the command-line I enter
>>>>>> /lilypond/ or /lilypond -h/
> ...
> New tracker:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3184
> Cheers,
> Colin.
> -- 
> Colin Hall
> _______________________________________________
> bug-lilypond mailing list

> bug-lilypond@

> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-lilypond

Just a different observation, which may be related to the same or a similar

On WindowsNT and WindowsXP I did use the command line of lilypond
(directly). Before that I selected the UTF-8 codepage '65001' and selected
the true type font. Then I got the correct command line output.
Starting with Windows7 the command line output was not displayed correctly
As a workaround I wrapped my lilypond start into a simple C program (Windows
UNICODE-mode), which launches the original lilypond command with the output
redirected into pipes, and using WriteConsoleW() to output the conversion of
the UTF-8-Bytestream to UTF-16.
I still did'nt find the time to create a good example (sample code) of my
workaround. That's the reason I did not tell you about this problem.
Possibly this problem here roots from the same origin.


View this message in context: 
Sent from the Bugs mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]