[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:24:11 +1100
updated API docs, fixed the regression tests, fixed UI code that
does stupid things for non-interactive runs and bug fixes.
2002-01-14 Andrew Clausen <address@hidden>
* doc/API: updated to be consistent with the libparted API. This involved
lots of small changes, and also the addition of the new PedTimer API.
* include/parted.h libparted/libparted.c libparted/disk.c: removed the PedID
interface. It was for a dead-end idea.
* include/timer.h: added some comments
* libparted/disk.c: misc cleanups, added assertions, etc.
* libparted/disk_dos.c (read_table): merged bugfix from 1.4.x. Nested calls
to read_tables() (on nested extended partitions) are moved out into a
separate loop, to make sure they are called after logical partitions are
added. This makes the numbering consistent with Linux and fdisk. Some
versions of Disk Druid appear to make such partition tables.
* libparted/disk_dos.c (msdos_partition_set_flag): use part->fs_type, rather
than other magic for calling ped_partition_set_system()
* libparted/linux.c: removed all <linux/*> includes, and copied relevant
bits into linux.c
* (linux_close): added a call to _flush_cache()
* (_disk_sync_part_table): iterate to PED_MAX(last_part, 16), not PED_MIN.
* parted/parted.c (_timer_handler_timer_handler): don't display a progress
meter if stdout isn't a terminal.
* parted/ui.c (exception_handler): don't ask the user for another chance
to select an option, if stdin isn't a terminal.
* (command_line_get_ex_opt): return PED_EXCEPTION_UNHANDLED on error, not
0. (They are the same number... just a philosophical change)
* (command_line_get_ex_opt): iterate from PED_EXCEPTION_OPTION_FIRST not 0
- likewise, same number.
* debug/test/test_disk_dos (test_logical_outside_extended): uncommented
test, and modified to test that the constraint solver fixes this (i.e. puts
the logical partition inside the extended partition)
* (test_shrink_extended_too_far): likewise
* (test_outside_boundary): removed. (the front end will "correct" this to
a certain amount... there are enough assertions to catch problems
with this already)
* (test_move_primary, test_move_logical): use fat16 instead of fat. (fat
has been removed)
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Parted 1.5.6-pre3,
Andrew Clausen <=