[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:00:55 +1000
* libparted/linux.c (_flush_cache): count from 1. (first partition is 1)
* (_device_get_part_path): was a bit broken for devfs, causing segfaults
* libparted/fs_fat/fat.c (fat_clobber): remove the "FAT16" or "FAT32"
signatures as well, since lots of programs look for them.
* parted/ui.c (non_interactive_mode): push each argument on as a line,
so quoted parameters are parsed correctly, like "mkpartfs primary"
is parsed as two words.
* libparted/disk_mac.c (_rawpart_analyse): ignore boot region stuff,
so it works properly with Mac OSX.
* libparted/disk_dos.c (msdos_probe): removed lots of pc98 voodoo... really
unnecessary since pc98_probe() is very conservative.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Parted 1.6.0-pre7,
Andrew Clausen <=