[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Anchor problems with Luatex

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: Anchor problems with Luatex
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 12:54:08 +0100

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:48 AM Didier Verna <address@hidden> wrote:
>   Hello,
> the attached test file works fine with pdftex, but has problems with
> luatex[1]. When trying to use @...char macros within anchors, @atchar
> breaks compilation (luatex claims that it is undefined), and the others
> seem to entail parsing problems, and produce weird output in the PDF.

Hello Didier, I find this hard to understand as I am not very familiar
with LuaTeX. I do not understand why there is an error message

! Undefined control sequence.
l.1 @

and the @ sign is not followed by anything, even though the Lua code
is outputting "char" afterwards. I found that by adding an argument to
tex.sprint in the Lua code in PDFescstr in texinfo.tex, the errors
would go away. This change stopped the output from Lua being
interpreted as a control sequence. I committed this change in commit
4ec03a518. Please let me know if it works for you.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]