calendula-devel

[Calendula-devel] Re: Calendula diagram

From: Darryl Caldwell
Subject: [Calendula-devel] Re: Calendula diagram
Date: 05 Mar 2004 16:04:11 -0800

Mark,

This would go under the Admin workflow.

Migration of date is a fairly heavy issue. Until we get more developers
on board, I lean toward skipping it until we get wind in our sails. That
is with the exception of Tab-delimited or CSV text files from homespun
Access or FileMaker dbs of less than 10k records.

Any other thoughts along these lines.

-D

--
Darryl Caldwell address@hidden