cameleon-dev

[cameleon-dev] I got it to (nearly) works

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: [cameleon-dev] I got it to (nearly) works
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 00:27:52 +0200

Hello,

Well, i think i just perform to make notebook work in zoggy2... There is
only one items missing : the menu for each tab could not be set !

It generates a segfault when trying to do it.

Anyway, i disable menu support and commit my changes.

I will continue to work on zoggy2 ( maybe i will begin to enable Table
container ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : if anyone is willing to test my changes, i welcome any suggestion
pps: just a hint to use Notebook : you create a notebook, you append a
notebook_page, the first things you append to this notebook page is the
content, the second the title.