cardinal-dev

RE: [Cardinal-dev] Parrot presentation in Phoenix, AZ on June 20th (fwd)

From: james
Subject: RE: [Cardinal-dev] Parrot presentation in Phoenix, AZ on June 20th (fwd)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:28:32 -0700

Brent, here is the information provided to me.  If you or others are
interested in attending, please send me a list of names & e-mail addresses
by the end of today (or tomorrow, at the very latest) so I can forward all
the names to the organizers.

There's a copy of this information at http://www.rubyxml.com/parrot.txt

Parrot Internals, presented by Dan Sugalski on his fundraising tour for the
Perl Foundation.

When:
  Thursday, June 20, at 7:00 p.m.

Where:
  Bowne
  1500 N. Central Ave.
  Phoenix, AZ

  Bowne (that's the name of the company providing the facilities) is on the
Southwest corner of Central and McDowell.

  The parking lot is gated, so just press the button on the intercom, and
tell the receptionist that you are there for the Perl meeting.

  Park in the lot that is straight ahead from the entrance on the South
side of McDowell.

  Park in any uncovered, non-reserved space.

  Proceed to the main lobby, which is on the Northeast side of the parking
lot.

How much:
 The recommended donation (which goes to the Perl Foundation) is $50 (more
or less is fine), but no one will be turned away (except if we run out of
space).

Comments:
  Seating is first come, first served.  Donations are made at the time of
the presentation.
  There is a website with somewhat less information given here:
http://www.jundy.com/parrot/

I, James Britt (address@hidden), am not associated with Bowne or the
Perl Foundation or the organizers of this presentation except to help
coordinate local Ruby developers with an interest in Parrot.  This
information is what's been passed on to me, and is presumably correct.  I
am collecting names of those planning to attend, and the list will be
forwarded to the event organizers by Friday evening, June 14.  Submitting
your name does not guarantee anything, but I trust the organizers are
making every effort to accommodate all those who want to attend.