cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Parrot notes

From: Dan Sugalski
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Parrot notes
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:45:18 -0500

I should have the parrot notes up on dev.perl.org and parrotcode.org, but in the mean time I've put the PDF up at ftp://ftp.sidhe.org/ParrotInDetail2.pdf. (Or http://www.sidhe.org/misc/ParrotInDetail2.pdf)

No audio, alas--pilot error (mine) for that one. :(
--
                                        Dan

address@hidden                         have teddy bears and even
                                      teddy bears get drunk