cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Discover the latest C T X E Top-performing stokcs recomme

From: Blair
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Discover the latest C T X E Top-performing stokcs recommended by investment experts
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:59:21 -0100

stokc movements analyzed to give you winning strategies

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Corporate insider info that is worth learning!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Climbing parameters of stokc booming and market growth stokc analysis and short term recommendations
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Just published
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

None but the brave deserve the fair Four things drive a man out of his house: too much smoke, a dripping roof, filthy air and a scolding wife Gut No Fish Till You Get Them All things are possible with god An idle mind is.. the best way to relax.

as dirty as a pig All good things come to those who wait. Accidents will happen in the best regulated families. Hunger is the best sauce Curiosity killed the cat.

Friends are made by many acts - and lost by only one Different strokes for different folk God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers One mans meat is another mans poison! No pain, no gain

Make love not war Beauty without grace is like a hook without bait. . A crowd is not company. Great minds think alike, simple minds cant think of anything different We had nothing to do and we did it very well