cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] him

From: Paulina Bernard
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] him
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 20:01:47 +0900

We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because it appears
that the huge move is about to start.
Remember the gains from our recent "S t r o n g  B u y"
recommendations...
We give it to you again as a gift.
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on W T A F and watch for a big movement !!!
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the
price can triple.

Trading Date : Monday, June 5, 2006
Company Name : WATAIRE INDUSTRIES INC
T i c k e r : W T A F Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Price : $0.60
4-Day Target : $2
Market Performance : 300-500%