cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Job opp . Part Time

From: Richard Lain
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Job opp . Part Time
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:45:57 -0700

Hello, How do you do?
   My name is Ben Jenkins. I just came about your email address through an
email listing online and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time
paying job in which you could earn a lot.
   This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time
job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. If you would be
interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of
activities and earning up to 1500USD to 4000USD, then you could kindly reply my
email and I would be glad to brief you more.
   Please bear it in mind that this job has nothing to do with sales or
marketing, I just have an offer that you may find very good,  Anyone can do
this regardless of gender, background, or education
   What’s more, you can do this part-time in less than 3 hours each week, so
you don’t have to quit your current job or profession – until you’re ready. It
doesn’t require you to hire employees, rent an office, stock inventory, recruit
your friends, attend meetings, or sell anything. Now, I know that sounds too
good to be true, and I don’t blame you for being skeptical. But I’m prepared to
prove it to you, so please hear me out.

Please remember this work from home offer is for people living in USA,
CA,EU,NZ,AU at the moment.

Thank You
Ben Jenkins