cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Revel in Had doubts that these things really work? Check

From: Latisha
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Revel in Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands of happy men!
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:07:51 -0600

Recently added
 Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels! Getting a
several months supply of this will be your best decision ever!
 Whether you are below or above average size, you will do much better with a
few extra inches. Your confidence will jump through the roof - and women go
crazy about guys with big self-esteem! Come on in:
http://www.lonjerrdo.com/gal/ms/

Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels!

 The longest day must have an end Sometimes the majority only means all the
fools are on the same side There is safety in numbers Gluttony kills more than
the sword  Too many clicks spoil the browse. Then shall they call upon me, but
I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.